The iTaste MVP3.0 battery is the latest from the ever popular iTaste MVP range. This model offers a greater range of Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage. It also features Inbuilt safety and pass-through capability (vape whilst charging) The iTaste MVP3.0 has a flush 510 connection with a spring loaded positive pin, durable stainless steel threading, an included ego adaptor and a replaceable integrated micro-USB charging cable.
The variable voltage ranges from 3.0 – 9.0 volts and is adjustable in 0.1 volt increments. The variable wattage ranges from 6.0 – 30.0 Watts, adjustable in 0.5 watts increments. The iTaste MVP3.0 uses vRMS DC current and is very accurate with a power deviation of 0.1 Watt. The full 30Watts is precisely maintained between resistances of 0.4 to 2.5 ohms.
Battery Level Indicator:
The iTaste MVP3.0 has a tri-color LED on the top.
Green = Almost fully Charged. When the iTaste MVP3.0 is fully recharged the top LED light will power off.
Yellow = Half Power.
Red = Low Power. Charge the MVP3.0.
Voltage can be adjusted from 3.0 – 9.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 30.0 Watts in .5 watts increments.
Low Voltage Warning:
The Red LED and Battery bar will continue blinking when the battery capacity is lower than 3.3V and the iTaste MVP3.0 will automatically power off.
Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection:
Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection protects the iTaste MVP3.0 against shorted atomizers and will stop the unit from functioning in unsafe conditions.
- It features automatic real-time atomizer Ohms detection. If the resistance of the atomizer is lower than 0.4 the Ohms bar will blink and the MVP3 will not power on.
The iTaste MVP3.0 is recharged with a Micro USB cable. When plugged into a power source the MVP3.0 can also be vaped and charged at the same time with Innokin Technology’s ‘Vape while you charge’ pass-through technology.
Remembers last Voltage or Wattage setting:
When the MVP3.0 is turned off it will remember the current voltage or wattage setting and will retain the setting when it is powered back on.
Portable power source for electronic products:
To charge your portable electronic device with the iTaste MVP3.0 plug the built-in Micro USB cable into the electronic device and power on the MVP3.0. The included iTaste MVP3.0 starter kit charging cable can also be used. Plug the larger USB port into the MVP3.0 and the Micro-USB into the electronic device and power on the iTaste MVP3.0. You may only charge one electronic device at a time. Do not attempt to charge more than one device at the same time or you may damage the device.
- Operating Voltage: 3.0V-9 V
- Operating Wattage: 6.0W-.30W
- Standby current: 100uA max
- Maximum output Wattage: 30W
- Maximum output Current: 10A
- Maximum output Voltage: 9V
- Clearomizer Resistance: 0.4 Ohm (minimum)
- Battery: Built-in 3800 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- Charging: Micro USB DC5V/1A
- OUTPUT port: DC5V /1A
1 x iTaste MVP 3.0
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x eGo/510 Thread Adapter
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Gift Box
* Never leave batteries charging unattended and certainly not overnight.
* Avoid over-tightening batteries into the charger
* Only use the correct USB charger and mains adapter for the device
* When not in use, store batteries safely
* Only dispose of batteries at approved locations