Local Delivery and Click & Collect
After the success of our local delivery service during the lockdown periods during the COVID19 pandemic, we have decided to make the service permanent! So, if you're short on time, can't get to the shops, or just don't want to go out, then no problem, we'll come to you!
Our local delivery service is available to all of our customers with a delivery address which is within a 5 mile radius of each of our shops. This service is free for all orders over £20. If your order is less than £20 then no problem, we can still deliver to you locally, but there will be a small charge of £2.70.
Click HERE to see the areas we deliver to.
- Please checkout as normal, choosing the free delivery option if your order is over £20 and we will deliver to you if your address is within 5 miles of any of our shops.
- If your order is less than £20 then please select the 2nd class postage option and if your delivery address is within 5 miles of any of our shops we will deliver to you.
- All orders that qualify for local delivery placed before 4pm will be delivered the next day *(excluding Sunday). Orders placed after 4pm will be processed the following day and delivered the next day *(excluding Sunday).
- If you qualify for local delivery and you're not home when we deliver, we will post your order through the letterbox if possible. If your parcel won't fit through the letterbox, we will do our best to leave it in a safe place and let you know where to find it.
- Our delivery service runs 6 days a week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Please note that we do not deliver on Sunday.
Please note that if your delivery address is not within our local delivery area your order will be sent via Royal Mail.
Click & Collect
We also operate a Click & Collect service enabling you to order online and collect from any of our 5 locations. Collection can be arranged from:
Royal Wootton Bassett Store: Monday to Saturday, 11am to 6pm
Chippenham Store: Monday to Saturday, 11am to 6pm
Upper Stratton Store: Monday to Saturday, 11am to 6pm
Lawn Store: Monday to Saturday, 11am to 6pm
Freshbrook Store: Monday to Saturday, 11am to 6pm
Just place your order online and at checkout choose the 'Click & Collect' option and choose the pickup location of your choice. Orders placed before 4pm can be collected the next day on the days and times listed above. Please be sure to bring your order confirmation email with you when you collect your order.
If you need any help with your order or just need some information about our local delivery service, please contact our online team on 01793 850200 who will be happy to help.
Our online chat facility is available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.