The RX300 is quite a powerful mod, having slots for 4 18650 batteries enables the mod to kick out up to 300w. Considering it can contain 4 batteries this mod is still fairly compact and still fits the palm of the hand comfortably. The 0.96 OLED screen displays lots of useful information such as battery bars, adjustable settings and various modes and even includes a custom logo and preheat function.
The RX300 is capable of receiving a 1.5A quick charge and also features charging balance technology, although it is still recommended to charge batteries through the bay charger. The RX300 may also be used as a power bank, thanks to the reverse charging adapter and can be used to charge other electronic equipment.
Please note: This device requires 3 x 18650 Batteries and an external charger such as the Efest LUC V4 charger. (NOT INCLUDED) These are available to purchase separately via the links provided.
- 1x Reuleaux RX300 mod
- 2x Stickers
- 1x Quick Charge USB cable
- 1x User manual
- Size: 42.00mm * 58.00mm * 87.1mm
- Battery: 4x 18650 batteries required to power (sold separately)
- Output Mode: VW / TC (Ni, Ti, SS) / TCR modes
- Output Wattage: 1w - 300w
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 1.5ohm for TC modes or 0.1 - 3.5ohm for VW mode
- Temperature Range: 100C - 315C or 200F - 600F
- Maximum charging current: 1.5A
- Maximum Output current: 50A
Was £69.99 - Now £46.99