The Sceptre Pod Kit from Innokin is a great choice for both new vapers and experienced alike. Don't let it's compact design fool you, it's performance is impressive!
The long-lasting 1400mah internal battery will provide up to a day of vaping on a full charge, depending on use. The Sceptre Pod Kit can be used as a MTL device or a DTL device, the choice is yours. The intelligent chipset will automatically choose the appropriate wattage for the coil that is installed, making it a very simple device to use. The boost mode can be chosen to increase the power if you want a more powerful vape, adjusting the output to 20 watts with the 0.5ohm coil and 10 watts if using the 1.2ohm coil. Both coils are provided with this kit.
The Sceptre pod kit operates by either pressing the fire button or as a draw activated device if preferred. The 2ml refillable pod is easy to fill and features an adjustable airflow mechanism. When the pod is securely connected, a white LED light shines through to indicate the pod is connected correctly and allows for the liquid level to be seen. For best results we recommend using an e-liquid that is 50% PG or higher in this pod.
All in all, the Innokin Sceptre Pod Kit is a super little kit. Stylish, compact and discreet, and delivers the flavour and vapour you want with the power you need.
- Innokin Sceptre Pod Kit
- Compact and stylish design
- Long-Lasting 1400mAh Internal Battery
- Powerful 20 watts of max output
- Intelligent Chipset auto selects wattage
- Boost Mode
- 2ml Refillable Pods
- Compatible with 50% PG e-liquid or higher
- MTL & DTL vaping
- Pod Capacity – 2ml
- Coil Resistance – 0.5ohm and 1.2ohm
- Output Wattage – 9watts, 10watts, 18watts, 20watts
- Battery Capacity – 1400mah
- Charging Current – 5v/1.0A
- Dimensions – 106.8mm high x 29mm wide x 18mm deep
- 1 x Innokin Sceptre Mod Battery
- 1 x Innokin Sceptre Pod
- 1 x Sceptre Coil 1.2ohm (fitted)
- 1 x Sceptre Coil 0.5ohm
- 1 x Micro USB charging cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
We recommend that to charge this kit safely, a 1amp wall plug should be used. An appropriate wall plug can be found here