The Eleaf Ikuu i200 is one of the latest mods from Eleaf, with a maximum output of 200W and an internal battery of 4600mAh.
The 2 amp fast charge capability will make sure it's charged in no time and ready to go when you are. It's fitted with a larger 0.96 inch screen, making it easy to navigate through the many features.
The iKuu i200 will comfortably hold a 25mm tank with no overhang, making it compatible with the vast majority of tanks on the market today.
For compatible quick charging, the QC2.0 wall charger can found here. Alternatively, the Tecc 1A USB wall plug is also compatible, which you can find here.
- Size: 45 x 30 x 78.5mm
- Weight: 145.8g
- Output wattage: 1-200W
- Maximum charging current: 2A
- Maximum output current: 50A
- Thread type: 510 thread
- Battery capacity: 4600mAh
- Output mode: VW/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3)
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC) 0.1-3.5ohm (VW)
- Temperature range: 100－315℃ (TC)